Calendar does not exist.
EMAIL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT MAKING A RESERVATION! We will get back to you in 24-48 hours!
- Grandpa’s Cottage is not winterized, therefore the period of available rental is May 1 – October 15.
- Minimum length of stay is 3 days. Monday – Thursday rates are $160/night. Friday – Sunday rates are $180/night.
- Weekly rate is $1100/week. Stays longer than a week, but less than two, will be prorated by the day.
- Payment for half of the stay, plus a $250 fully refundable security deposit, must be received in a reasonable amount of time after booking. The remaining payment must be received before access to the property. Cash or check only.
- All rates are subject to Door County’s 11% sales tax.
- Check-in: 2:00pm. Check-out: 11:00am.
- If you need to cancel, it must be done at least two weeks before arrival for a full refund. If cancellations are made within the two weeks prior to arrival, refunds/partial refunds will be made when the cottage can be re-rented.
- No smoking and consideration will be given to a non-shedding dog. Please inquire.
- In order for our guests to enjoy the cottage and surrounding area, we do spray for mosquitos. Additional information can be found on the Mosquito Squad website.
- Our cottage is run on a holding tank, so we ask that our guests monitor their water usage.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping or re-supply of consumables. There is a washer and dryer provided for your convenience.
- Although you aren’t completely off the grid, cell service near and around the cottage is spotty and we do not provide TV or Internet. If desired, it is suggested you download entertainment before arriving (to be watched on your personal devices) and/or go to a local coffee shop for necessary internet service if needed.
- Our waterfront is accessible with water shoes – it is quite rocky. However, Sand Bay Town Park is a wonderful family park just a short drive or walk away.
- We provide guests with a fully equipped kitchen to include: full-sized refrigerator and oven with 4 burners, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes and utensils. Guests must provide their own cooking supplies such as salt/pepper, spices, oil, etc. Guests must also provide their own detergents for the dishwasher and washer/dryer. However, if a previous guests leaves items behind, we will leave them for future guests to use at their discretion.
- There is a gas grill for guests to use, along with grilling utensils.
- The cottage has linens and towels. We do not have beach towels and ask that bath towels are not used for the beach. Please put beach towels on your packing list!